viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Holiday's Recipe


       November is here, and with it, the early Christmas spirit! I live in an island where Christmas is one of the most important and happiest holidays of the year. It is about festive music, sharing with your family, presents, and food, mainly food. Believe me, there is no Christmas in Puerto Rico without food. Last year I shared with you one of my mom's best recipe for this season. A delicious and easy pumpkin cheesecake you can check here. It promptly became popular so I decided I should share another one this year!

       This time I want to share with you one of the most exquisite and popular recipes in my country. We called it "Coquito" and it's a sweet beverage that you can enjoy as a dessert on this upcoming thanksgiving dinner. So, if you haven't decided a dessert yet or want to add a delicious, sweet, easy, and fast recipe, here I'm to your rescue. I hope you enjoy and spread some sweetness this holidays.


Ingredients



  • 1 can of coconut milk
  • 1 can of evaporated milk
  • 1 can of sweetened condensed milk 
  • 1 can of cream of coconut
  • 1 tsp of cinnamon 
  • 1 tbsp of vanilla

Instructions 

Mix all the ingredients in the blender, and once ready let it cool in the fridge for about two hours. Serve cool and add more cinnamon if you please. 

   

A BIG psychological hug, R.M.

1 comentario:

  1. Well what a lovely recipe, girl named Rose!
    I enjoy yur writing style, please feel free to checkiar my blog out. Esta en Español though.
    http://www.cosmopolitanphilosophy.blogspot.com
    Que la entidad suprema en la que crees o no crees te bendiga!

    ResponderEliminar