sábado, 2 de agosto de 2014

Hello!

Hello there!

Since I enjoy writing I decide to open a blog where I can write about different things that I like, want to share, or give my opinion about like: books, movies, life experiences, things that happen around the world, and my thoughts.


But first I want you to know a little about me, to do so I will answer some questions of different tags. So here we go!


1. Do you have a middle name?

    Yes! Monique <3 

2. What's your favorite song at the moment?

    Gold feat Yuna by Adventure Club 

3. What would you name your children? 

    If it is a girl Destiny Hope. If it is a boy, Dwight.

4. What's your favorite subject in school?

    History <3

5. Do you participate in any sports?

    No. :s

6. What' your favorite book?

   This is a difficult question, but I would say The Girl That Was Supposed to Die by April Henry.

7. What's your favorite color?

   Black and Turquoise 

8. What's your favorite perfume?

   My natural one, some people say I still smell like a baby. x3

9. Have any favorite holidays?

   Yes! Christmas beacause of all the food, family meetings, time to rest and presents.

10. Have you been out of the country?

   Yes and I had lived tree years out of it.

11. Have any favorite stores?

   Journey's and Hot Topic.

12. What's your favorite movie?

   I watch a LOT of movies but certainly don't have a "favorite" one.

13. Have favorite TV Shows?

   Dexter, Grey's Anatomy, Suits, and Breaking Bad are the ones that come to my mind right  now.

14. Places you want to visit? 

   Australia, New Zealand  and Germany to name some but I want to travel all around the world and meet new cultures.

15. What's your favorite animal?

   Dogs! <3

16. Do you speak any other languages?

   Spanish, it is my first language. And I took French in middle school but I'm definitely not fluent...yet!

17. How tall are you? 

   I'm 5'4.

18. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

   Closed because if they are open I get a little paranoic but shhh. xD

19. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

   My mom does. xD

20. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? 
   That's even possible?

21. Do you always smile for pictures?

   Yes. :) 

22. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

   Sometimes. :3

23. It's okay for guys to wear pink?

   'course.

24. Do you still watch cartoons?

  Sometimes with my little brother.

25. What's your favorite food?

   Chinese rice! <3

26. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

   Last Valentines's Day.

27. Favorite kind of sandwich? 

   Chicken sandwich from Subway in cheese and herbs bread with lettuce, mayonnaise and some black olives.

28. Are you lazy?

  Yes! :s

29. Cheetos or Fritos?

  Cheetos

30. Who would you like to see in concert?

   Epica <3



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario