miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

Liebster Award

    I have been nominee for the Liebster Award three times! Ok so I have been nominee by Lissie R first a few weeks ago but because of my lack of time I didn’t answer the question right away. In the mean time I received more comments and two of them were other nominations. The second one was from Emily Jane and the third one from Shannon Michelle (in the order of which they nominee me) I was going to do a one single post of a mix of few of your questions because was I thinking that I couldn’t been nominee more than once and I’m so grateful with all of you. But I was looking for the rules of the Liebster Award and I read that you can actually being nominee at least 11 times. So I will be able to answer all of the question of every one of you girls. Yay! Okay, now that I have explain it let’s get to it. 

(I will answer the questions in three different post, of course, in the order that I have been nominee. I’m sorry if there is a period of time between each of them but as I said, I have been so busy. But I promise I will do them all. Okay, that was a long-explanation-and-some-kind-of-boring paragraph.) Let’s get started! 

                                       

A BIG psychological hug, R.M.

2 comentarios: