jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2014

Liebster Award!


I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Lissie R. from The Wish List: Living blog a few weeks ago (You can read why I didn't answer them right away in the previous post). Thank you so much for the nomination Lissie! I love your answer and I hope you enjoy mines. :)


1. What's the one blog you have to read every day?


I would definitely say Humans Of New York.

2. What are the top 3 places that you've visited?

  • Grandmas home.
  • Disney World Orlando, Florida.
  • A near forest called "Guajataca"

3. Where would you go on your dream holiday?


My favorite holiday is Christmas and I just love to spend it here in Puerto Rico with my family but I would love to spend a winter in Alaska.

4. Savory or sweet food?


  Both.

5. If you could only watch one TV series for a year, which would it be?


Mmm... Grey's Anatomy. Oh, me dear Jason/Jackson. xD <3

6. Is there a saying or quote that you try to libe by?


There are too much that I can't recall right now, but the one I was thinking of a few days ago says 
"Don't think of yourself as a body with a soul, but as a soul with a body."

7. If you should create your own lipstick, what  color would it be and what would you call it?


I don't really use any type of make up. So I have no idea. :@

8. What is the one fashion item that you can't live without?


Vans does count as an item? xD

9. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?


I won't say I'm inspired by any specific person because I try to learn and practice at least one good thing from everyone that I admire. So the person I admire the most is my mom.


10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?


I can't even think where I would be in 2 years because inmediately the stress take over me. :@


And the nominees are... da da da dannn...!:


Congratulations!


My questions are:


1. How did you choose the name of your blog?
2. Favorite Holiday?
3. Favorite food?
4. Name one blog that you have to read everyday?
5. Have you read my blog before?
6. Favorite quote?
7. What would you say has been your greatest accomplishment so far?
8. What's your favorite thing about your mom?
9. Do you remember the happiest moment of your life? Tell us about it.
10. What are you thinking about?
11. What's your biggest goal in life?


The Rules:

* You must write 11 facts about you.
* You must link back the person who tagged you.
* You must answer all of my questions.
* You must come up with ten other questions on your own.
* You must tag 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers.
* You must let me know when you answer the questions.
* Enjoy and have fun!

A BIG psychological hug, R.M

3 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations on winning the award

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for nominating me .I have done the Liebster Award.You can check it on my blog.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar