sábado, 17 de enero de 2015

Cupcake in a cup!

    Hello there! I hope your year is starting great. In this post I want to share a delicious and super-mega easy recipe. I'm talking about making a cupcake in a mug/cup in least than 5 minutes. Could you imagine that? Well the first time I hear the idea I didn't believe it, but guess what? It is possible! So after looking for different recipes searching for the best one it came out that the best one was the first one. xD Oh well, no more distractions, let's begin.

Ingredients: 


1 egg
3 tablespoons of oil
4 tablespoons of milk
3 tablespoons of sugar
3 tablespoons of natural cocoa powder
4 tablespoons of flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda


Simple instructions:


Mix all the ingredients in a cup/mug and put it into the oven for about 2 minutes and it's ready!


A BIG psychological hug, R.M.

4 comentarios:

  1. Such a yummy recipe. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always mess up this recipe and destroy the microwave!! Looks like I'll have to try again!
    www.sadhbhers.blogspot.ie

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You should definitely try this one! It may start to crown over the top of the mug, but don't panic! It will collapse once the heat stops. Let me know how it works out if you try it. C:

      Eliminar