sábado, 17 de enero de 2015

Do you accept the challenge?


           One of the most famous resolutions of new year is "Do more exercises". Although I have been thinking that I should, mine wasn't but, searching through the web (it wasn't even related) I found something called "The squats challenge", I ask a few friends that have made it before and they told me that it really help and tonifies your legs so I decide to start it. Today is my 9th day and I feel great because I'm doing something helpful for my health and body. The challenge only has 1 different exercise which you have to do each day, and the time spent doing the exercise slowly increases day by day to help you build up your core body muscle strength gradually, ensuring you are able to complete the final day of the challenge easily.So if one of your resolutions was the one stated above or you simply are looking for something heatlhy to do, I challenge you to do it. Below is the chart you will need, and a video that shows how to correctly do a squat. Remember to warm up first!







If you decide to accept the challenge I would love you to let me know in the comments so we could get through it together.

A BIG psychological hug, R.M.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario