miércoles, 7 de enero de 2015

First post of the year!


     Hello everyone, I'm alive! Happy New Year! I'm sorry for the ultimately lack of posts, I promise I will be posting a few ones soon. Well I have been tag to do this "Get to know me tag" by the lovely Taunaliz from Galactic DreamShe recently created her blog so let's support it. Welcome to the bloggers world girl! And thanks for tagging me. c:


Get to know me. (A little bit more) xD


Vital Statistics:

Me: Rose Monique
Nicknames: Grace (It's a long story)
Birthday: February 7th
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student
Screen Name: Rose Monique


Appearance:

Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Medium/Long xD
Eye color: Brown
Best Feature: I dunno. :@
Height: 5ft 4"
Glasses?: Sometimes
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: Nope
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Favorites:

Movie: I watch a LOT of movies but I can't really name one as my favorite.
TV Show: Grey's Anatomy 
Colors: Turquoise, green, black, and violet.
Song: Can't name one. :@
Candy: Chocolates! <3
Store: Hottopic, and Journeys
Book: Anything with a good story
Magazine: How it works? And any science ones.
Shoes: Vans and boots. <3

Currently:

Feeling: I don't know. xD
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme <3 
Typing: This
Online: Yeap
Listening To: The air outside my window. 
Thinking About: Writing a few more posts. 
Wanting: A camara. 
Watching: My IPod screen. :v
Wearing: Clothes


Future:

Want Children?: No, not at all.
Want to be Married: Read above. ^
Careers in Mind: I want to be an independent journalist.
Where do you want to live?: I love my island but I would like to spent some years in Canada or Alaska.

Have you ever:

Kissed a Stranger: No
Had Alcohol: Ew.
Smoked: Ew.
Ran Away From Home: Nope
Broken a bone: Nope
Got an X-ray: Many...
Broken Someone's Heart: I think so. :s
Broke Up With Someone: Yes.
Cried When Someone Died: Lucky, my dog.
Cried At School: Can't recall.

Do You Believe In:

God: Yes
Miracles: Yes
Love At First sight: Maybe...
Aliens: Click here. The entire universe is big enough...
Kissing on The First Date: Hphmm...
Yourself: Yes.

A BIG psychological hug, R.M.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario