domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

A little fair in town

Last night I went to a little fair in my hometown, armed with my new camera and willing to have fun this are some of the pictures of the outcome. ^.^



Although it is blurred I love this one.

My italian sausage sandwich. 

This was a lemonade with strawberry that tastes like heaven. 
My BFF's and my shoes. We are boot lovers. <3
A typical game of my island called "pica" is basically like a racetrack but cheaper. xD I won $5.00 dolars and just spent 25¢
One of the artist of the night.

His name is Pedro Capo. 
He is so damn hot isn't he? xD


<3 AND HE SQUEEZED MY HAND <3

I had a lot of fun last night. I'm glad I could have share the memories of this moment with you. 

A BIG psychological hug R.M.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario