viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

Second One Lovely Blog Award!






      I was nominated once again for the One Lovely Blog Award, this time by the lovely Heidi Dahl from Chaste & Beautiful. Thank you so much for nominating me Heidi. :) Altough is the same award, the rules are a bit different this time, but still simple.


The Rules

* Add these set of rules.
* Write 7 facts about yourself.
* Thank the person who nominated you and leave their blog link.
* Nominate 7 other blogs and leave their blog links.
* Inform the nominees that they've been selected.
* Inform the person who nominated you once you do this post.
* Follow the person who nominated you on Bloglovin.

* Enjoy and have fun!

Facts about me

1. This is my second One Lovely Blog Award.
2. I enjoy anylizing things.
3. My laptop is a Sony Vaio.
4. I want to read The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks.
5. The last movie I saw was Never Let Me Go.
6. I'm not into fashion.
7. I wear mostly Vans.

I nominate

A BIG psychological hug, R.M.

6 comentarios:

  1. I'm glad you did this award.Nicholas Sparks is a nice author.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. congrats on the nomination dear! nice blog! just followed you on bloglovin! hope to see you on my page too! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ResponderEliminar