martes, 7 de octubre de 2014

Second Liebster Award!



    As I mentioned in my last post Liebster Award! I have been nominated for second time by the lovely Emily Jane from isthatemily a couple of weeks ago, but because of my lack of time I didn't answer her questions right away. I'm sorry for the late reply Emily, I hope you enjoy my answer as I enjoy yours. And again, thank you so much for nominating me. :>

11 facts about me:

1. I love read.
2. One of my favorites subject in school is History.
3. I discovered recently that I want to be a journalist.
4. I want a new camera for Christmas.
5. My mom is one of my bestfriends.
6. Chess is my passion.
7. I cry with almost every chapter of Grey's Anatomy. *Shh, don't laugh!* xD
8. I only wear Vans or boots.
9. I don't wear make up.
10. I have a dachshund named Long Dog. It's a clever name isn't it? xD
11. I cried every day for almost three monts when Lond Dog's dad, Lucky, died.


Emily's questions:


1. What are you most excited about for autumn/winter?

       Christmas! 

2. Which month is your birthday in?

      February.

3. Do you like candles and if so which is your favourite scent?

      I like them but for some reason I don't buy them. xD

4. What is your favourite quote?

    As I said in my last Liebster Award post I have too many ones. This time I would say it is "A child who reads will be an adult who thinks."

5. What convinced you to start a blog?

     I had been thinking in open a blog for years but what convinced me in start it was my dear friend Taymara from Little White Road by opening hers.

6. Do you have any pets?

    Yes, as I mentioned in the facts I have a dachshund named Long Dog. :v

7. Favourite color?

    Green/Black/Turquoise I can't choose only one! xD

8. Would you describe your style as girly or edgy?

    Edgy.

9. What is your favourite type of chocolate?

    Dark one!

10. What is your favorite place which you have visited?

   A near forest called "Guajataca".

11. Do you speak another language?

    My main language is Spanish, so yeah.

My questions are:

1. How did you choose the name of your blog?
2. Favorite Holiday?
3. Favorite food?
4. Name one blog that you have to read everyday?
5. Have you read my blog before?
6. Favorite quote?
7. What would you say has been your greatest accomplishment so far?
8. What's your favorite thing about your mom?
9. Do you remember the happiest moment of your life? Tell us about it.
10. What are you thinking about?
11. What's your biggest goal in life?


And the nominees for this time are... da da da dannn...!:


Congratulations!

The Rules:

* You must write 11 facts about you.
* You must link back the person who tagged you.
* You must answer all of my questions.
* You must come up with ten other questions on your own.
* You must tag 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers.
* You must let me know when you answer the questions.
* Enjoy and have fun!

A BIG, psychological hug, R.M.

4 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for the tag hun! Will definitely do this one! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've nominated you for the 'One Lovely Blog Award'!
    http://rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html
    If you take part, please send me the link, I'd love to read it :) Thanks! x x x

    ResponderEliminar