miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

The Reading Tag



Somehow I find this reading tag, and since I'm a book lover I inmediately knew I need to do it. 


1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?

      Yes, my bed. <3

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

     Bookmarks, when I find them. xD

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or certain number of pages?

   I usually don't want to stop, but when this happen I stop after reading a complete character. 

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?

    Only when I have to and don't want to keep reading.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music when reading?

   Sounds like too much distraction... 

6. One book at a time or several at once?

   One at a time, sometimes two but no more than that.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

   Definitely everywhere.

 8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

    Silently in my head, it's easier to get inmerse in what you are reading that way.  

 9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?

   Sometimes I skip a few pages and read a few sentences but then I go back to where I have left. 

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?

   You have no idea how meticulous I can be keeping my books new.

11. Do you write in your books?

   This goes along with the last answer... 

12. What are you currently reading?

   I usually read a book before watch it's movie but this time, after watching The Giver a few days ago I start to read the book. 


It was fun to answer the questions, if you want, feel free to do it yourself.


A BIG psychological hug, R.M.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario