viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

Third Liebster Award!

      As I mentioned in my post called "Liebster Award!" I have been nominated for third time by the lovely Shannon Michelle from Making a Change a month ago now, but because of my lack of time I didn't answer her questions right away. I'm sorry for the so late reply Shannon, I hope you enjoy my answer as I enjoy yours. And again, thank you so much for nominating me. 

11 facts about me:

1. This is my third Liebster Award.
2. I have write more than 25 facts about me in the blog.
3. I have no idea what facts I would write this time.
4. I love Humans Of New York.
5. Brandon Stanton is one of my biggest inspirations.
6. I want to met him so bad.
7. I pass to the third stage of my first chess competition.
8. I'm oficially the chess champion of my district.
9. I'm the only girl in my group of mates that plays chess.
10. The next stage of the competition is on November 12.
11. I will go trough a surgery on December 18.

Shannon's questions:


1. If there was an empty seat next to you on an airplane who would you want to sit there?

Mom definitely.

2. Your 3 must have items?

  • A good book.
  • My IPod.
  • Headphones.

3. Favourite song/artist?

I honestly can't think about specifically one right now.

4. If you could feature in any tv series/film what would it be?

Grey's Anatomy. <3

5. Favorite item of clothing?

Shoes.

6. First celebrity crush?

I can't remember, I think it was Zac Efron. :s

7. What makes you happy?

A hug. 

8. Can you play any instruments?

I used to play the recorder.

9. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you choose?

Alaska, I want to see an Aurora Borealis. <3

10. Favourite food?

Chinese rice.

11. Any hobbies?

Yes, read and play chess.

My questions are:

1. How did you choose the name of your blog?
2. Favorite Holiday?
3. Favorite food?
4. Name one blog that you have to read everyday?
5. Have you read my blog before?
6. Favorite quote?
7. What would you say has been your greatest accomplishment so far?
8. What's your favorite thing about your mom?
9. Do you remember the happiest moment of your life? Tell us about it.
10. What are you thinking about?
11. What's your biggest goal in life?

I nominate.... da da da dan!: 


Congratulations!

The Rules:

* You must write 11 facts about you.
* You must link back the person who tagged you.
* You must answer all of my questions.
* You must come up with ten other questions on your own.
* You must tag 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers.
* You must let me know when you answer the questions.
* Enjoy and have fun!


A BIG psychological hug, R.M.

6 comentarios:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating my blog. A blog post will hopefully be up soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Done =) Thanks for the nomination ^^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Welcome! Thanks for let me know, I loved your answers. :>

      Eliminar
  3. It's up! hope you like it!
    http://throughmyblueshoes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/the-liebster-award.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for letting me know, I will check it right away! :)

      Eliminar